Fork me on GitHub

Home Forums JSweet Discussion problem to generate JavaScript file

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Anonymous 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello,

I am trying to transpile some java classes with jsweet-maven-plugin version 2.0.1, but while scanning the classes I get some errors like this:

1 —
    com.sun.tools.javac.jvm.ClassReader$BadClassFile: bad class file: /Users/slizeray/.m2/repository/org/jsweet/j4ts/0.5.0/j4ts-0.5.0.jar(java/util/TreeMap$DescendingEntryIterator.class)
    undeclared type variable: K
    Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.

2 —

com.sun.tools.javac.jvm.ClassReader$BadClassFile: bad class file: /Users/slizeray/.m2/repository/org/jsweet/j4ts/0.5.0/j4ts-0.5.0.jar(java/util/LinkedList$ListIteratorImpl2.class)
    undeclared type variable: E
    Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.

3 —
    com.sun.tools.javac.jvm.ClassReader$BadClassFile: bad class file: /Users/slizeray/.m2/repository/org/jsweet/j4ts/0.5.0/j4ts-0.5.0.jar(java/util/LinkedList$DescendingIteratorImpl.class)
    undeclared type variable: E

Any idea?

Thanks,

Stéphane

Louis Grignon
    Keymaster

Hello,
    First, you should be using JSweet 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT, it fixes a lot of bugs

Could you confirm you run JDK 8?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hello,

I confirm that I am using JDK 8.

I will try JSweet 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT tomorrow.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Anonymous

Hello,

I am using jsweet-maven-plugin 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT and I still have the same exact issue.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Anonymous

I second this.
    What I am to transpile is here and followed the advice of trying j4ts.
    My simple example transpiles fine, the JGraphT one fails with the above error.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘JSweet Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.