Fork me on GitHub

Home Forums JSweet Discussion problem to generate JavaScript file

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Anonymous 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello,

I am trying to transpile some java classes with jsweet-maven-plugin version 2.0.1, but while scanning the classes I get some errors like this:

1 —
    com.sun.tools.javac.jvm.ClassReader$BadClassFile: bad class file: /Users/slizeray/.m2/repository/org/jsweet/j4ts/0.5.0/j4ts-0.5.0.jar(java/util/TreeMap$DescendingEntryIterator.class)
    undeclared type variable: K
    Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.

2 —

com.sun.tools.javac.jvm.ClassReader$BadClassFile: bad class file: /Users/slizeray/.m2/repository/org/jsweet/j4ts/0.5.0/j4ts-0.5.0.jar(java/util/LinkedList$ListIteratorImpl2.class)
    undeclared type variable: E
    Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.

3 —
    com.sun.tools.javac.jvm.ClassReader$BadClassFile: bad class file: /Users/slizeray/.m2/repository/org/jsweet/j4ts/0.5.0/j4ts-0.5.0.jar(java/util/LinkedList$DescendingIteratorImpl.class)
    undeclared type variable: E

Any idea?

Thanks,

Stéphane

Louis Grignon
    Keymaster

Hello,
    First, you should be using JSweet 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT, it fixes a lot of bugs

Could you confirm you run JDK 8?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hello,

I confirm that I am using JDK 8.

I will try JSweet 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT tomorrow.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Anonymous

Hello,

I am using jsweet-maven-plugin 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT and I still have the same exact issue.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Anonymous

I second this.
    What I am to transpile is here and followed the advice of trying j4ts.
    My simple example transpiles fine, the JGraphT one fails with the above error.

Anonymous

Marketing on its own won’t necessarily do my assignment for me make your book a bestseller. Neither will writing the most compelling book in the world. When you combine effective marketing with strong writing, however, you significantly increase your chances of selling more books. These three tips will change your writing overnight, but you’ll need to put in hours of work to implement them effectively.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.